As the year is coming to its end, the majority of people like to come up with new ideas and decisions they plan to show through the new year. But, we decided to do something different. So, we put the new ideas aside and decided to conclude this year, 2015.
A lot of work is behind us. We are very happy and proud of everything we have done. We raised our bar and limits by speeding up our service and offering new services. We didn’t do everything we could, but there is a future ahead of us and we are going to execute it in the near future. We are happy about the new website, forum and blog, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. Those novelties gave us the opportunity to work more and to work better, especially with new employees. We grew this year and it felt awesome, it made us feel like nothing can stop us from achieving more and more as time goes by.
Of course, our year wouldn’t be this great if it wasn’t for you, our clients.
We would like to thank you for all of your support, even if you’re just following our blog. It means a lot. We are trying so much to provide you as much quality content as we can, but not just ordinary news and articles, we are doing research for you and provide you awesome infographics, like the one telling you what we learned on the dot me research. (And that one is our favorite!) Sometimes, words are just not enough to provide you all the information we want to give to you.
It was difficult to decide which articles were our favorites for this year, but we decided on the following:
- Top 11 pieces of domain advice for 2016 by top domain experts
- Creating a whois checker with Sinatra and WhoAPI
- Long or short? Numbers or letters? Here’s what we learned on the dot me research
- Can domain name trading be profitable
- The path of the domain – Interview with Pinkard Alan “Pinky” Brand
- Another website downtime? Now face it while being cool and calm.
- How to run away from Google’s blacklists
- Domaining events in 2015
- How I stopped worrying and learned to love WhoAPI
- New WhoAPI blog
- We started WhoAPI forum
We hope 2016 will be even better, for us and for you. Happy Holidays from WhoAPI team!